Wii News || Exciting New Hardware Tidbits!


I've just been reading through some news in NGamer and they've got some cool information about the Wii-mote:

- The on-board memory which has been talked about before will be used to store character profiles, preferences as well as your personal scores and saves!
- The controller will not be getting a rechargable li-ion type of pack, simply 2 AA batteries.


The sensor bar:
- 50% smaller than originally shown, described as being the size of a couple of pencils.

I like the idea that I'll be able to take my own Wii-mote round my mates and not have to set up all of my control information every time! The size of the sensor bar never really interested me, so long as it doesn't get in the way of the telly I don't mind!
The launch day can't come quickly enough!

9/07/2006 05:00:00 PM

Profile

Name: Carter
Age: 24

Hoping to bring you all the latest and greatest Nintendo news!

Loves

Eternal Ocean (Wii)
Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES)
Metroid Prime (GC)
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Super Smash Brothers Melee (GC)

Wishlist

Animal Crossing City Folk (Wii)
Wario Shake Dimension (Wii)
Wii Music (Wii)
Red Steel 2 (Wii)

Friends

Coming Soon - Email Us To Get Your Site Here!

Archive

September 2006[x] September 2008[x]



 
Web nintendo-centrum.blogspot.com